ENTER THE DEEP - An Interactive Baptismal Study Guide for your iPad, iPhone or Mac!
“Enter the Deep” is a Multi-touch Apple Book experience that can help anyone lead someone to Christ through baptism. Has a new believer asked you for Bible studies and you felt a little stumped about where to begin? Looking for materials that have been field tested, on today’s generation? Looking for materials that are more age appropriate for ages 17 to 40-somethings? Just relax! Open your iPad or Mac and walk your friend through the highly-engaging experience of “Enter the Deep.”
This Enhanced Multi-touch Apple Book is filled with these AWESOME FEATURES:
• Professional Intro Videos: for each of the six sessions.
• Engaging Questions: that will help get even the shy people talking.
• Interactive Photo Galleries & Graphics.
• Scripture Pop-Up Windows: so you’ll never have to leave the app during your study.
• Self-Scoring Quizzes: at the end of each chapter.
• Enter Your Own Notes: so you can access your supplemental materials right when you want them.
• Highlightable Text: to help you find your favorite parts in a flash.
• Free Updates: insure that you always have the latest edition for life.
• Display With Video Projectors or TVs: via Apple TV or connector cables to teach large classes.
Available Now On:
Your iPad, iPhone & Mac at the Apple Books Store
Click on the button below to purchase "Enter the Deep."
In this Expanded Edition of the original bestseller, you'll find concrete ways to survive the herebefore while you’re waiting for the hereafter. In "12 Things to Try While You’re Still Mortal," Roy Ice shares twelve tangible practices that will help you feel God’s presence as he guides you to the beginning of your real life. This is not your life. This is your beforelife. The afterlife is actually the life that you should invest in. It’s not just a fairy tale or a hopeful legend for hurting people. It is your home.
This book will guide you step by step through the 12 most important practices for every immortal Christian in training.
This Expanded Edition includes study guide questions at the end of each chapter that are perfect for individual or small group studies.
Copyright © 2018 Box From the Future - All Rights Reserved.